Visit Asch Forum, Earn Asch Coins!

• administrators

Asch forum (http://bbs.asch.so/) implements a new reward system that registered forum users can be rewarded with Asch coins (XAS) based on the reputation scores they earn. It is to encourage Asch forum users to post high quality threads that are useful and helpful to other users.

1.How to Receive Reputation Scores?
    Currently, one does not automatically receive reputation scores by simply posting a new thread or replying to an existing thread. Instead, reputation score can only be earned if the threads are liked by other users from clicking the up-arrow at the bottom right of the threads (positive vote). More up-arrows one receives, higher reputation scores he or she gets.
    In the meanwhile, one can also lose reputation scores if their threads are disliked by other users from clicking the down-arrow at the bottom right of the threads (negative vote). One has to have more than zero reputation score in order to lose it.

For example,
    John posts a new thread on the forum that is liked by Emily. Emily sends a positive vote by clicking the up-arrow at the bottom right of John’s thread. The system will automatically distribute one reputation score into John’s account. The more positive votes John receives, the higher reputation scores he gets. Same applies to when John replies to an existing thread.

Alternatively, if John posts a thread that is disliked by Tom, and he sends a negative vote by clicking the down-arrow at the bottom of John’s thread. The system will automatically deduct one reputation score from the balance in John’s account till it reaches zero. The more negative votes John receives, the few reputation scores he gets.

2.Who can Vote?
    You have to be a registered forum user for a minimum of 3 days;
    You have to post a minimum of 5 threads before you can vote;
    You can vote a maximum of 20 times (positive and negative in total) each time;
    You have a maximum of 300 votes (positive and negative in total) each month.

3.When does Asch Coin (XAS) Reward Results Get Published?
    Every Saturday 11:00pm Beijing Time.
    Admin will then publish a list of reputation scores users have, and reward users with XAS based on their reputation scores.

4.How does Asch Coin (XAS) Reward Get Calculated?
    Asch community offers a total of 466 XAS coins weekly for the reward distribution. The total amount of XAS coins may fluctuate slightly depending on each week’s progress.

The amount of XAS per User = (Newly Increased Reputation Scores per user / Total Reputation Scores from all users in that week) * 466 XAS

Newly Increased Reputation Scores = Current Reputation Scores – Reputation Scores that have been rewarded

**5.How does the System Retrieve the Reputation Scores?**5.
    System runs a program to automatically refresh the list of registered users right before the reward distribution time.
    System runs a program to refresh the XAS wallet address filled out by each user under “About Me” in the account setting. If the address format is not valid, you will have to wait till the next reward cycle in order to receive the rewards. Make sure you follow the instructions on how to correctly fill out the XAS wallet address. See below instructions in Section 6.
     Once you fill out the XAS wallet address correctly plus you have earned reputation scores for the past week, the system will automatically calculate the reputation scores that each user has, and generates a document to be published on the forum.
    Users are expected to receive the XAS reward in your wallet 24 hours after the reward result is published.
    Note:
    You will see two types of status for the reputation scores in your account: Rewarded or Not Rewarded.
    “Rewarded” means the system has recorded your reputation score(s) and has deposited XAS into your wallet with the address you provided.
    “Not Rewarded” means that system has not yet deposited XAS to your account.
    It means you will never lose the XAS rewards that you have earned based on the reputation scores you have. It’s up to you whether or not you want to “deposit” XAS rewards to your wallet for that particular reward cycle. As long as you correctly put your XAS wallet address under “About Me” in the account setting, you should be able to be rewarded during that reward cycle. If you decide not to “deposit” XAS rewards to your wallet in the current reward cycle, simply change the value under “About Me” to anything else instead of your wallet address.

**6.What Can I do in order to Receive XAS Rewards?**6.
    Correctly fill out your XAS wallet address under “About Me” in the account setting. Remember to put the address only, and no other characters allowed. Failure to do so can stop you from receiving XAS rewards in your wallet on time.
    Frequently visit Asch forum, post high quality threads, propose recommendation/suggestion, and wait for receiving XAS rewards weekly!

Instructions on how to fill out the wallet address:
    You can follow the steps indicated in the below images:
    Step 1: Go to your account setting:
    0_1508084714308_图片1.png
    Step 2: Put your XAS wallet address under “About Me” without any additional characters:
    0_1508084740509_图片2.png

**7.FAQ:**7.
    Q: When does the Reward Cycle Start?
    A: It starts from 11:00pm, October 21st, 2017, and it will be on weekly basis moving forward. Every Saturday 11:00pm Beijing Time.

Q: If I filled out the XAS wallet address and received XAS rewards in week 1, but in week 2 before Saturday I changed the wallet address to something else rather than the correct wallet address. Can I still get the rewards for week 2?
    A: No. The system refreshes and records your address every time right before the reward cycle starts.

Q: Similar to the above question, say I filled out the XAS wallet address and received XAS rewards in week 1, but in week 2 before Saturday I changed the wallet address to something else rather than the correct wallet address. Then in week 5 I decided to change my wallet address back to the correct one. How many weeks of rewards do I get?
    A: The system will reward you from week 2 to week 5, based on the newly increased reputation scores during the mentioned time period.

Q: Can I change my wallet address to a different new address to receive XAS rewards?
    A: Yes, system refreshes and records your new address each time right before the reward cycle. So you will receive the rewards under your new address.

Q: How can I get more reputation scores?
    A: Post more high quality threads – either new threads or replies to existing threads in order to get more positive votes from other users!

Have fun!

ASCH Community
    16 Otc. 2017

• thanks for the information provided
    I have joined this Ash platform when see the bitcointalk bounty thread, it really important to attract new people to this community

• Just did it.

• This is great way to make the comunity grow. i like it!

• nice idea! looking forward for other great things

• good!!!!!!

• Very nice initiative !

• Awesome! lets do this!

• @vagrant said in Visit Asch Forum, Earn Asch Coins!:

Very good, can promote BBS activity, hard work.

• Very good,asch grows with you.

• 太好了,一定积极参与!

• Very good, can promote BBS activity, hard work.

• very cool idea!

• money comes with fun

• Thanks for sharing! Very easy to understand :)

• it's helpful

• The introduction is very detailed! Give you a thumbs-up!

• Banned

Thanks for sharing.It's helpful!!

• @guibotong reaaly good

Looks like your connection to Asch was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.