ZERO information on team/advisors and founder of ASCH

• Somebody explain to me why there is NO information to be found about them. Every other coin has a specjal section dedidacted to this.

• @foreverasch I think the founder team information is very important for ascension... The more team configuration, the better...

• @foreverasch said in ZERO information on team/advisors and founder of ASCH:

Ok, I am looking forward to it. This information will help the community immensely and instil trust in future investors.

Yes, thank you for your understanding, we will work hard to return to the results of everyone.

• @vagrant

Ok, I am looking forward to it. This information will help the community immensely and instil trust in future investors.

• Hello, thank you for your attention, we will start work next step, the relevant information will be published.

• administrators

@foreverasch hello thanks for work.The founder of Asch is qinfeng Shan.The other members will announce this month.

• calling @guibotong for help

• I have used a lot of time in writing an in-depth analysis on Asch, and I want to help promote it heavily, however the only information I am missing is on the team/advisors/developers. Please help me with the information so I can start promoting.

Looks like your connection to Asch was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.