Comparison List of Asch Coin (XAS) Exchanges *

• I have compiled the current exchanges that XAS can be traded on. Credit to ID 希是珍宝

Please let me know if you have further questions!

0_1508612949255_4.PNG

• @erebus-black Howdy. I did not have a problem getting out my BTC. I did "forget" my trading password (I really don't think I did, as I was meticulous with this...but I could have...it was a long couple days) and they made me re-up my AUTH docs in their chat window. Annoying, but within a few hours, it was withdrawn. Either way, I would recommend you get it out into the wallet ASAP! Best,

twu

• @SandyLast That is a really great initiative. You contribution is great.

• @worldunderground

When I try to upload my identity documents I keep getting "system error". Did you have any problem with that?

It looks like Coinegg has recently added a fees page which does suggest they will make withdrawals availible for all coins.

https://www.coinegg.com/fee.html

If I can get my identity thing sorted I will just take out Bitcoin

• Banned

well done!!!!

• @erebus-black I successfully got my BTC withdrawn and re-bought at Bit-Z. Jump into their help queue on the site. Do the auth ver. Worth it. Things are gonna start rumbling. As WTC + ETP grow in size people will continue to dig for the next big thing, I think. They'll see what happened the other night. be safe. good luck.

• @worldunderground

how do even withdraw bitcoin?
    they require ID to to withdraw but when I try to upload it says sytem error

I thought coinegg was related to Jubi.

• ATTENTION FOLKS :

You CANNOT WITHDRAW XAS from Coinegg! ONLY BTC! I had to sell and am seeking somewhere else to buy. Horror show service in the chat-queue.

Bit-Z is FREEZING people's funds (even my own) and they screwed me on some trading pretty hard in the last 24 hours. Took 7 hours waiting for the chat Q, and restarted 3X.

Even after that, they never told me why.... Insane. Never again.

My amount was small, but still a chunk, and imagine if you had 4 BTC held up 48 hours before the fork.

Bit-Z is a finicky devil, especially with such low volume, but you can do it with time.

Order, and GET IT IN THE WALLET!

My 2 cents.

Beware!

• @erebus-black You CANNOT WITHDRAW XAS from Coinegg! ONLY BTC! They state "no plan on when".....! I had to sell. Bit-Z is FREEZING people's funds (even my own) and they screwed me on some trading pretty hard in the last 24 hours. Took 7 hours waiting for the chat Q. Even after that, they never told me why.... Insane. Never again. Run away from these sites, people! My 2 cents.

• Has anyone been able to withdraw from Coinegg or know when they will be available?

• @minertrader Thanks! Your support means a lot to me and the Asch team!

• @sandylast Good job as always

• good~~~~~~

• @sandylast Very beautiful... Very meticulous work...

• Well, you have to praise for you, hard work.

Looks like your connection to Asch was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.