Asch is Offering 500 XAS Reward in the Acknowledgement to the Successful Youtube Video Made by Crypto Coins

• administrators

Dear all,

As you may have noticed, Asch team is currently pushing hard to western markets.

This great video made by this guy has got us off to a great start! We received a big increase number of foreign investors who became interested in Asch because of it.

Asch team really liked the video and acknowledged his/her contribution. To show that Asch team is thankful for anyone who work hard to contribute to our community, we decided to reward the author of this video for 500 XAS.

If you know this person, please feel free to tag him and/or share so more and more people can join us and make Asch community even better!

Thanks!

For more details, Please visit the ASCH facebook account!
    https://www.facebook.com/AschHQ/posts/293061184543274
    0_1508861647582_12123.png

• @rex 你说什么开放?

• 目前依然开放吗?

• Hi team Asch. I agree that man has contributed to promoting information about your product. After he published: 22 Oct. 2017 on his YouTube channel (2500 hits) information about you, and the prize of 500 XAS will find it.
    I do not speak Chinese and English. I write to you through Yandex translator. Probably there are many mistakes, but what I want to convey to you hope you will understand. I couldn't miss this ad.
    I live in Russia. With the crypto world I met not long ago and continue to learn. My acquaintance began with viewing a video on YouTube where he talked about the mining of bitcoin. Reviewing a lot of video material, I came to ICO. For me opened up a new world tokens, alcony, exchange. Stopped on one YouTube channel, where people simple language I understand, talked about investments in ICO. His name is Alexei Mironov. His video is designed for Russian-speaking audience.
    He not once said about your company on your YouTube channel.
    Here is a link to the full review. He then talks about your product. And most importantly, how you could buy the XAS on the Chinese exchanges. How to register to verify your account how to buy. If you don't know it was impossible for many to do.

Published: August 22. 2017
    In this video he explains where to buy XAS after began to close the stock exchange in China. (Asch, 9:20)
    Published: 27 Sept. 2017
    In this video he says what promising cryptocurrencies to 2018. (Asch, 6:40)
    Published: 21 Oct. 2017
    In addition, he is on about Asch wrote an article on my website (17.08.2017)
    http://hodl.ru/asch-xas-spjashhij-kitajskij-gigant/
    He has done for us telegram chat.
    Thanks to him, many large and small investors (like me) bought XAS.

And I have a question after reading your ad, how would the team Asch would appreciate a contribution to our community?

P.S. I hope in the near future, China will lift a ban on ICO. We are all looking forward to it. And you need a new force to strengthen marketing on all the social networks. No need to assess the reviews on the channels of YouTube in Russian language. Potential investors have a lot, and who knows about bitcoin a little. And thanks to people like Alexey Mironov a learn about kriptonyte.
    Over the past two days your Twitter as if was born again. Do more publications, photos. Talk about your plans. Same duplicate all the information on Facebook.
    This letter I have duplicates on your page in Facebook if you have any questions links to YouTube.
    Sorry if wrote a lot.
    Thank you

• @foreverasch said in Asch is Offering 500 XAS Reward in the Acknowledgement to the Successful Youtube Video Made by Crypto Coins:

@crypto-coins

Yes , keep on lying to yourself.
    It is also a coincidence that your video appeared SHORTLY after the buzz I generated with both my 4chan and reddit post. Why didn't you cover it earlier?

Why are tids and tats in your video an exact copy paste from my research, especially the founder part.

Please keep on pretending.

Listen mate.

It takes me a day or two to finish the Prezi for the presentation, then I need to record it as well. I was planning to make a video about Asch for ages.

Anyway, I didn't even know about the 'buzz' you allegedly created and frankly I don't see why are you upset - you should be happy that Asch is popular right? Why are you making it all about yourself?

I won't argue with you. No point.

Have a good day.

• @crypto-coins

Yes , keep on lying to yourself.
    It is also a coincidence that your video appeared SHORTLY after the buzz I generated with both my 4chan and reddit post. Why didn't you cover it earlier?

Why are tids and tats in your video an exact copy paste from my research, especially the founder part.

Please keep on pretending.

• @crypto-coins

Good reply mate, stay classy.

I actually found out about Asch from a reddit post but I've looked at both your contributions and both stand on their own merit for presenting the information. The vitriol from the forever guy is distasteful and unfounded though and certainly doesn't endear me to him/her.

Long story short, you've got a new subscriber and I'm excited to see where Asch can go!

Cheers from Ireland.

• @foreverasch said in Asch is Offering 500 XAS Reward in the Acknowledgement to the Successful Youtube Video Made by Crypto Coins:

First of all, this video stole content out of my article, so if he wants to claim it, I can sue him for copyright infringement. Most of the stuff if not all in the video is a direct copy paste from my research.

Second of all, I caused Asch volume to spike from 1.3 btc to 80 btc on Bit-z, and I caused the market cap to go from 25 mill to 60 mill , and you have yet to reward me, why are you rewarding some thief?

Hi mate.

I don't know who you are and I don't know anything about your research.

All of the information I got is from official Asch website, whitepaper and FAQ. So just stop lying please.

Regards,

CC

• Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as one's own original work.

You can get invoked because of this.

• @foreverasch So far, my impression of the TEAM of Asch is that they are all promises and NO delivery. You don't want to communicate this message to the community.

• First of all, this video stole content out of my article, so if he wants to claim it, I can sue him for copyright infringement. Most of the stuff if not all in the video is a direct copy paste from my research.

Second of all, I caused Asch volume to spike from 1.3 btc to 80 btc on Bit-z, and I caused the market cap to go from 25 mill to 60 mill , and you have yet to reward me, why are you rewarding some thief?

Looks like your connection to Asch was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.