Kucoin decides to list XAS,cheap and easy, why not?

• A startup exchange called Kucoin has finnally decided to list XAS on 2nd Nov. We can move to Kucoin to trade XAS more easily at very low trading fee.

Kucoin is a Professional and Reliable Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform with the following features:
    Legal Compliance, Easy and Convenient, Advanced technologies, Solid System, Fund Safety, 7*24 Customer Service. I believe the price of KCS can reach 1$ before the end of Oct.

The trading fee on Kucoin is very low compared to most exchanges. You can go to official registration @kucoincom for free KCS tokens and 80% trading fee discount in one month: https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?r=E2OFDh.
    It has supported KCS, SNT, BTM, BHC, MTH, EOS, CVC, USDT, KNC, PAY, OMG, NEO,QTUM, BTC, GAS, ETH, LTC, WTC, HSR, and will list BBR, RPX in recent days. And will add dozens of other hot tokens in the coming month.

I think it is quite potential, and my analysis are:

1. The 80% discount trading fee for every coin on Kucoin, will finished on 27th, Oct. After that, the bonus by holding KCS will quadruple, i.e., 4X. At the same time, KCS holders still get 50% or more of the trading fees from Kucoin team as bonus. It will boom the price of KCS.

2. Kucoin will list several more hot tokens with large market cap before Nov. This act, first, it will bring high trading volume on Kucoin, second, it will let more people know Kucoin and KCS. This will also boom the price of KCS.

3. Compared to Binance, Kucoin has higher experience feedback from users, while the market cap of KCS is just one third to half of BNB. When KCS price reaches $1, it just has half market cap of BNB. So it still has much room to boom.

4. Most tokens listed on Kucoin has two or three time of trading volume than last day. As you can see, it is growing quite fast. It will deliver rapidly growing bonus to KCS holders. The team is willing to hear voice from users, and updated their work quickly.

5. Kucoin team is efficient and effective in platfrom developing and fostering community of users. The members of several Kucoin communities is growing faster and faster.

6. The official registration @kucoincom for free KCS tokens and 80% trading fee discount in one month: https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?r=E2OFDh .

7. Kucoin exchange and KCS token has been added to CoinMarketCap, more people will know it. In addition, Blockflio has promised on their official twitter to add it just after CoinMarketCap.

8. Kucoin team is updating their whitepaper to describe Kucoin and KCS more clearly, and will publish a new version before next week.

9. Kucoin team is working on the development of Apps on mobile phones, i.e. Android and iOs version, soon will release them. It will be more convinient for users to use Kucoin.

10. The price of KCS is growing steadily, it is not a bump and pump token.

• @huibai 我也想知道到底发的什么

• 太长了 这个有没有英文好的朋友翻译下

• 就是说阿希上库币,库币有哪些发展,哪些优势。可能会涨价。

• 够长的发的啥啊,谁能翻译下

Looks like your connection to Asch was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.