Request: English tutorial for XCT airdrop

• Hi everybody,

While I have seen a document explaining the steps to be taken for the XCT airdrop, I must say that I do not find it very clear and it seems like I am not the only one.

Could we create a clearer English tutorial on how to participate in the XCT airdrop? I think people would definitely be interested in it.

Regards,
    Icarus

• Thanks for the replies everybody. This community is really working smoothly. Let's go Asch!

• Hi Icarus.

The way I managed ( I think ) to do it is just right click any chinese written words and click translate.

Please correct me if Im wrong --> You select Binding Address Obtain button, then your XCT you input your current XAS address. Click Participate.

Thats it. Thats how I understood it. Then send 0.1 to your newly obtained address.

http://bbs.asch.io/topic/93/cctime-airdrop-binding-tutorial

When its translated it will say '''old address wont work'', by that its meant XAS addresses with numbers such as 3984284823948237...

Theres 2 ways of participating. Either you input your current XAS address OR generate a new XCT address. I honestly dont get why its there to generate. Probably to bind it automatically.

( Only one time you can register your airdrop address.)

• Well, we will reflect this issue to the responsible person and we will make further improvements later.

• same, thank you for pointing it out

• I don't understand it either, thank you for asking.

Looks like your connection to Asch was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.