1. Why can’t the binding address be generated when the ‘Obtain’ button is clicked on the website?
The main cause for this problem is the incompatibility of the web browser with the website. Please participate in the airdrop using Google Chrome to avoid this issue.
2. What’s the official website of the CCTime airdrop? And which type of cryptocurrency can be used?
Official website: https://www.cctime.org.
Cryptocurrencies supported by the airdrop are: XAS, BTC, BTS, ETH.
3. Can the tokens (XAS/ETH/BTC/BTS) be used in the airdrop through the trading platform?
No, tokens must be transferred to the corresponding wallets before they can be used in the airdrop.
4 .What is the purpose of the binding address? Why is it necessary to transfer certain tokens to this address?
The binding address is used for the statistics of the participation in the airdrop. A random binding address for different tokens will be generated after the “Obtain” button is clicked. Then, after a few tokens from a private wallet are transferred to the binding address, the ownership of that private wallet is recorded. This process of testification is called “binding”, which prevents some imposters from stealing your tokens released by the airdrop.
5. Why is a receiving address needed in the note section when one transfers Bitshare?
The reason for this is the unique transaction system of Bitshare. The address in the note section when one transfers helps to confirm the receiving address of the tokens released by the airdrop.
6. Why do addresses that go through the binding process multiple times get blacklisted?
Repeatedly going through the binding process with the same address may cause multiple airdrops to the same address, which is unfair to other participants. That’s why these kinds of addresses are blacklisted, so please bind only once for each address.
7. What is a receiving address for XCT?
The XCT receiving address is the address that receives XCT from the airdrop which is actually an address of the Asch wallet. If you already have a non-numerical wallet address (e.g. ABKKFNjKqthNSUnKCnqCFcXHqNFQL6F4yB), you can simply use it. An example of a numerical (old) XAS address would be 88374987821374891 and it’s not supported to receive XCT tokens.
8. What does “generate XCT address automatically” mean?
It means the system will generate an Asch wallet for you if you don’t have one. This wallet has an address and a master secret which must be kept safely or else you won’t be able to log in to your wallet.
9. Is the binding process necessary to the setting of a lock position? When will the position be unlocked?
If the lock position is already set in the XCT wallet, the binding process is not necessary since the system will register your information automatically at the first airdrop, and the airdrop won’t go into effect until 25-Nov after the snapshot of the lock position is taken. During this period, the lock position should always be set in the wallet. When no lock position is set and no binding is done, the airdrop will automatically be given up.
10. How to participate in the XCT airdrop with a numerical address wallet?
The binding process is the same as with an alphabetic wallet address, except that a new receiving address for XCT will be generated. Transferring a small amount of tokens to the generated address from the wallet with a numerical address, after successfully participating in the airdrop, will complete the procedure.
11.What’s the solution to duplicate binding or accidentally getting blacklisted?
Solution 1: Set lock position to 11/25. The system will then automatically record the airdrop.
Solution 2: Transfer your tokens to a new wallet and bind again.
12. How long will it take before I can inquire the binding result?
The binding statistics will be updated at 06:00 pm, China time zone (UTC+08:00) every day.
13. What to do if following error appears when transferring tokens?
This means your local computer time is not right, and synchronization is needed.
14. What is a lock position? How to calculate the lock position?
A lock position means the height of blockchain you set. When a lock position is set, you won’t be able to make a transaction before that lock position is reached. The height can be calculated as follows: one block is produced in 10 seconds and a total of 8640 blocks are produced in one day. The existing block height (for example the following picture shows the last block height is 3225682) + lock days × 8640 will be the lock position. Input a block height and the system will show the unlock time. Confirm if the time is OK.
15. How many tokens should be transferred to the binding address?
It suggests that the transfer amount is less than 0.1 (for example, 0.01 XAS, 0.01 BTS, 0.0001 ETH, 0.0001 BTC).
But the balance of your wallet should meet at least 1 XAS, 1 BTS, 0.0001 BTC or 0.001 ETH, and the transferred amount won’t be returned.
16. Why is less XCT shared when participating with ETH, BTS and BTC?
A smaller proportion of participation from the BTC, ETH and BTS community leads to a smaller share of XCT. That’s the reason why individuals from those communities receive less XCT. Please refer to the white paper for details.
This will help a lot.