Weekly Report (Dec 15 — Dec 21)
- Completed the integration test of the fee scheme of version 1.5 with the front end.
- Added new proposal types related to the new fee scheme.
- Completed the test and acceptance of all current functions of version 1.5, and wait for the completion of the new fee scheme before merging the code.
- Completed the development of smart contracts supporting receiving multiple assets.
- Completed the development of smart contracts supporting the constant method.
- Completed the refactoring of mapping usage mode.
- Improved the broadcasting mechanism of super-large transactions by 50%.
- Continue the development of AschLink project and enter the stage of UI debugging.
- Technical support for exchanges and DApp development.
- Completed the API and business process discussion for the project with an operator.
Marketing and Operations Updates
- On Dec. 20th, William Yin, Operation Director of ASCH, attended the blockchain banquet hosted by Bit-Z, to explore more cooperation opportunities with exchanges, blockchain projects, and practitioners.
- ASCH has been included in the 2019 Commemorative Calendar of Blockchain Enterprises, and has been selected into the list of the top ten most influential blockchain enterprises in the “Finding Real Value” event by Yunshi24.com! Now the voting is over. ASCH has received a total of 1,680 votes from the community, ranking 13th on the list. Thanks for the support of all ASCH community members.
- ASCHBet (http://aschbet.io/) is a side-chain DApp of ASCH. Players can make bets with XAS or XCT. The DApp game is executed on the smart contract of ABET, and uses the unique encryption technology to ensure the fairness of the game.
- Xingbei (http://h5.xingbei.io), a side-chain DApp of ASCH, has started the 116th session. The prizes include XAS token, iPhone XS, backpacks, physical coins, ASCH customized sweaters and so on. Xingbei is a decentralized blockchain platform for the lucky draw. Its original intention is to subvert the traditional platform to create a new treasure-grabbing platform based on blockchain, to enable the platform to operate in a fair, and open environment, and make digital assets more valuable.