How do you choose new altcoins for investment?

• Hey, guys. Here I stumbled on interesting arguments https://dapcash.org/choose-altcoins-for-investment/ , how to choose a new coin to invest among a crazy amount of shitcoins. Especially I liked this thought: “Pay close attention to a project team. If a team comprise too many managers, advisors, and marketers it could mean those founders are primarily concerned about the image of a project. Don't get fooled by these decorations. In a decent blockchain project, the main role is played by developers”. Obviously, someone from techies wrote this, the hater of managers and marketers :-) and really useful thought of the size of a hard cap. I realize what the author says - really, why would they raise such huge amounts of money? Here I remember Bancor- $ 150 million, and where is their token now?..

• So, what coins you recommend to invest in? i am very interested in that, to be honest. Dapcash seems good in general, though therea re no evidences that Quantum computers threats us right now

Looks like your connection to Asch was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.