Weekly Report (Jan 05 — Jan 11)
- Completed the development of the new fee resource scheme.
- Completed the first round of regression testing of the new fee resource scheme.
- Completed the functional development of the Smart Contract 1.0.
- Completed the integration of the smart contract with Asch-core.
- Completed the performance optimization scheme design of smart contract status tracking.
- Fixed the compilation bug of the smart contract code.
- Completed automatic upgrade and verification of smart contract calling types.
- Completed the logic development of AschPay UI.
- Completed product prototype design.
- Completed technical architecture design.
Marketing and Operations Updates
At 8:00 P.M. on Jan. 10, 2019, Shan Qingfeng, the founder of ASCH, conducted the first live broadcast communication with the ASCH community in the year of 2019. He answered the recent issues that the community concerned about, and made a review and summary of 2018. In addition, he elaborated the development and planning of 2019. Click here for the transcript in Chinese: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/tKIMtnJpwafF5oLC8z69zw. The English translation will be posted in few days.
In order to better develop the community, the Vietnamese community manager has translated the ASCH’s official website into Vietnamese, which is now launched. Welcome to check it out (https://www.asch.io/). If you find any problems, please send us your feedback in Vietnam Telegram Group.
Starting from this week, the weekly report will be released on Mondays. The Chinese and English versions are released via Wechat Official Account and Medium respectively, and other languages (Russian, Turkish, and Vietnamese) are released within two days in the corresponding sub-sections under the General Discussion of the ASCH forum (https://bbs.asch.io/).
Be part of ASCH:
ASCH BBS: https://bbs.asch.io/