Weekly Report (Jan 12— Jan 18)
- Completed the development of Chrome extension AschPay, two weeks ahead of schedule.
- The overall progress of Asch v1.5 is slow, which is expected to be delayed for a few days.
- AschEX is going smoothly and meets expectations.
- Completed the first round of the front-end testing for v1.5 and it’s about to conduct the second round of integration testing.
- Completed the implementation of smart contract supporting cryptography-related built-in functions: hash, sign/verify, encrypt/decrypt.
- Implemented the function of smart contract supporting the use of ArrayBuffer to manipulate the underlying data.
- Completed the performance optimization design of smart contract status tracking.
- Completed the optimization of tracking the changes of simple type status, simple type status within the mapping, and custom type status.
- Completed the first round of integration testing by 80%.
- Completed the integration of signature components.
- Completed the acceptance of the first round of test.
- Completed the implementation of the matching engine by 80%.
- Completed the adjustment and optimization of the exchange frame.
- Completed the development scheme design of the K-line diagram.
- Completed the design of basic data structure related to transactions.
Marketing and Operations Updates
From Jan.12 to 13, 2019, the Global Developers Super Competition — “Building Technology Ecosystem and Embracing the Future” was held by MiiX. William Yin, operations director of ASCH, was invited to attend the event as a judge. Later ASCH will work closely with MiiX in the field of the blockchain technology ecosystem.
ASCH won the “2018 Best Employer” award of Huopin.io. William Yin, operations director of ASCH, was invited to attend the dinner party.
On Jan.16, 2019, ASCH was invited to attend the annual meeting of Guangdong XSINA Group, and has established a public chain alliance with STC, SWTC, NULS, MAI and SPG . In the future, alliance members will explore in depth the possible cooperation opportunities in cross-chain technology and commercial aspects.
Be part of ASCH:
ASCH BBS: https://bbs.asch.io/