Weekly Report (Jan 26— Feb 01)
The Lunar New Year holiday notice:
From Thursday, Jan 31 through Sunday, Feb 10 are holidays for ASCH Team in observance of Lunar New Year. The team will be back to work on Monday, Feb 11. The next weekly report will be on February 18.
We wish you luck in the Year of the Pig, and may you be happy and prosperous!
- All the projects are going well this week.
Asch V1.5 (60% complete)
- Completed the second round of integration testing.
AschWeb 1.0 (40% complete)
- Finished the writing of unit test；
- In process of writing documents, 40% finished.
AschEx 1.0 (50% complete)
- Completed the first version of the matching engine.
- Completed the first round testing of the matching engine.
Marketing and Operations Updates
- In order to have a more convenient place for ASCH developers to talk and discuss, we created an ASCH server on Discord, welcome to join: https://discord.gg/mU8WDCk. Non-developers are also welcome, Twitter content and important announcements will be synced on this platform
- On Jan 28, ASCH Team held a lunch party to celebrate the arrival of the Lunar New Year. The team prepared a surprise cake for Qingfeng Shan’s birthday.
Be part of ASCH:
ASCH BBS: https://bbs.asch.io/