Other exchanges

• When is XAS planned to start trading on other exchanges with English leanuage?

• Elegro wallet is amazing product. Best of it’s kind. Once registered, I gain the full package of tools to work with crypto. I also think it is great solution for a merchant who wants to increase his range of customers as many people own some crypto nowadays.

• Being a well renowned [ICO development company](lhttps://antiersolutions.com/ICO-development.htmlink url), we offer a complete range of services from ideation to the successful launch. Our experts are fully proficient in delivering the competent and trusted model for ICO development while simplifying the funding concepts which derive fast responses. We are highly known for delivering top class decentralized apps across the industries. Working with us, you can be sure of availing highly secure solutions as we implement successful and proven technologies. Our team of skillful experts is highly specialized in smart business contracts, customer loyalty and reward systems and blockchain data storage solutions. So, what are you thinking about? Get the necessary guidance from our in-house cryptocurrency experts.
    Email ID : Info@antiersolutions.com

• Hello

I think the team is working hard on getting on the exchanges. However as the number of crypto projects wanting to be listed on the largest exchanges is now huge, the pressure on the exchanges onboarding teams are very high.

They have to do their due diligence on the projects to avoid scams, and pick quality ones, as their primary goal is to take care of their customers/traders.

This means the one way we can help ASCH get listed is to build, improve and professionalize its brand and community.

• Be transparent about the team and build mutual trust with the world.
    • Focus on communicating ASCHs tech and global vision.
    • Build inclusive social channels that avoid pump-and-dump mentality.
    • Improve our own and others skills and knowledge.

The more we contribute to this, the more we help ASCH move forward to exchange listing and further growth.
    你好

我认为球队正在努力交流。然而,由于希望在最大的交易所上市的加密项目数量如此庞大,交易所的压力非常大。

他们必须对项目进行尽职调查,以避免骗局,挑选优质的项目,因为他们的主要目标是照顾他们的客户/贸易商。

这意味着我们可以帮助ASCH上市的唯一方法是建立,改进和专业化品牌和社区。

*对团队透明,与世界建立互信。
    *专注于沟通ASCHs的技术和全球视野。
    *建立包容性社会渠道,避免泵和转储心态。
    *提高自己和他人的技能和知识。

我们为此做出的贡献越多,我们越是帮助ASCH推动上市和进一步增长。

• Hey there who is responsible in your team for listings?
    I may have a contact to two European ones ...

• administrators

@dgimmy Welcome to Asch!If you could do anything to help Asch to list on the exchanges with english language, we are willing to give a rich reward.

• Bittrex would be great!
    Bittrex会很棒!

• administrators

As far as I know, the Brittrex and Yobit are evaluating the XAS and maybe they will list XAS soon.

Looks like your connection to Asch was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.